Job Opportunity at Sephora in Cumberland Mall
Posted Wed, Jun 9
You’ll love working here…
As a Beauty Advisor and the Sephora Collection Ambassador, you will provide friendly and knowable service to all clients in our Color, Skincare, Fragrance & Cash areas.
- Passionate about Clients. Greet all clients who enter the store with enthusiasm. Provide courteous, knowledgeable service to clients. Determine client's needs and suggest products to meet their needs. Communicate product knowledge to clients as appropriate. As required, provide makeovers to clients.
- Training & Development. Ensure that "in-depth" brand training is successfully completed for designated team members. Actively pursue additional product knowledge as needed. Cross train other Beauty Advisors.
- Operational Excellence. Participate in inventory control. Communicate inventory issues/concerns to Manager. Ensure compliance with sampling policies and procedures. Be knowledgeable of special events/animations within the store. Participate in programs to reduce shortage/loss. Designated advisors to be knowledgeable of cashier functions.
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have one to three years’ experience in retail or service industry.
- You have excellent verbal/written communications skills and the ability to influence business partners at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- You are able to have a flexible work schedule and work days, nights, and weekends.