1000 Cumberland MallGet Directions
Atlanta, Georgia 30339
SundayClick here for holiday hours
Upcoming Sales & Events
Pet Photos with Santa
11/18/2013 - 12/16/2013
Double your Getone points at Haagen-DazsAll Sales
12/7/2013 - 12/28/2013
Are you a fun, happy worker looking for a seasonal job? Do you love Santa, the Easter Bunny and making children smile?
If so, look no further. We are currently looking for qualified, mature candidates to operate and manage the seasonal photo set at your local mall.
Some experience with retail or photography is a plus for all applicants, management experience is preferred for supervisory positions but we will provide you with all of the necessary training materials.
For more information about this opportunity and to apply online, visit www.wwponline.com, click on “employment”.
We look forward to hearing for you!
With more than 20 years of experience, Go! Calendars, Games and Toys offers an exciting opportunity to manage our seasonal retail concept stores. This is an opportunity for you to manage all aspects of a store during the busiest, most exciting time in retail, the holiday season. The Store Manager is a seasonal full-time salary position.
Responsibilities of a Store Manager
Your principal responsibility as manager is to oversee and take care of all the day-to-day processes in the store. The following are the primary responsibilities for a Store Manager:
- Interview and hire staff for store opening, closing and daily operations.
- Build the store -- accept initial shipment, assemble fixtures and merchandise products.
- Manage daily and weekly duties, including: follow opening/closing procedures, complete employee weekly schedules & timesheets, receive shipments, make daily bank deposits and maintain impeccable store appearance.
- Adhere to mall guidelines and continue the ongoing relationship Go! Calendars, Games and Toys has fostered with the mall.
- Provide outstanding customer service and train your staff on these standards.
- Communicate with company headquarters about issues, problems and opportunities. Also, abide by our policies, procedures and represent the name well.
If you would like to know more about Go! Calendars, Games and Toys and the opportunity to become a Go!Manager, please fill out an application at www.GoCalendars.com. A member of our internal team will contact you as soon as possible.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about the application or the opportunity, please feel free to contact our recruiting team at the following:
- Jacqueline Karsnia, Recruiting Manager 888-422-5637 x127
- General Recruiting Application Line 888-422-5637 x119
We look forward to having you as part of our team.
Date Posted: 12/11/2013
Sephora, owned by Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH), is currently evaluating candidates for our store opening in Cumberland Mall-Atlanta. The ideal candidates will be dynamic, experienced retail consultants who have a proven ability to achieve results through providing excellent client service and having fun! We are seeking candidates who have at least 2+ years in retail or service related industries in each of their previous jobs. As a company Sephora provides education, training, ongoing development and bonus incentives in addition to medical, dental and vision, vacation accrual & 401K to eligible employees. In addition, if you are interested in growth, there are many possibilities for future opportunities.
- Store Director-Is responsible for managing the overall store operations to include HR, recruitment, leadership development, store merchandising, brand partnership, payroll, education & training. In addition they will focus on effectively launching all company initiatives. Requirements-Ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years experience as a Store Director (manager)….preferably in a high volume location.
- Department Manager (Makeup Brands) -will be responsible for managing the entire makeup department, including our Sephora Brand. This person will work in partnership with the Store Director to recruit, hire, train & develop a team of people. In addition to being efficient with all store merchandising standards, brand partnership, payroll compliance & service initiatives. Requirements-Ideal candidates will have at least 2-3 years experience as a Store Director (manager) or high level manager for multiple years in a high volume location.
- Makeup Assistant Manager (key Holder) -this person reports directly to the Makeup Department Mgr. Their overall focus is to impact client service through specific behaviors executed on the sales floor. In addition, they do act as a mentor/coach to the sales associates. They work in partnership with the department manager to impact service, maintain store merchandise standards and support company initiatives. Requirements-Ideal candidates will have at least 1-2 years experience in a previous management experience….ideally in a retail store.
- Skincare/Fragrance Assistant Manager (key holder)-this person reports directly to the Skincare/Fragrance Department Mgr. Their overall focus is to impact service through specific behaviors executed on the sales floor. In addition, they do act as a mentor/coach to the sales associates. They work in partnership with the department manager to impact client service, maintain standards and support company initiatives. Requirements-Ideal candidates will have at least 1-2 years experience in a previous management experience….ideally in a retail store.
- Operations Assistant Manager (key holder)- This person reports directly to the Store Director. Their overall focus is to manage all task related company initiatives per deadline. In addition they also act as part of the leadership team on the sales floor….driving service initiatives. Requirements-Ideal candidates will have at least 1-2 years experience in a previous management experience….ideally in a retail store.
- Product Consultant This person will work directly with clients to provide a memorable experience in our store. They will evaluate the client needs, propose Express Services, provide in depth consultation/demonstrations in order to create client loyalty. Requirements-Ideal candidates will have at least 1-2 years experience in a client service position….ideally in a retail store.
- Cashier Position-(Client Service Support Role)- This person will focus on all aspects of client service in a support capacity, while handling all cash procedures to expedite the client’s transaction. Requirements-Ideal candidates will have at least 1-2 years experience in a client service position….ideally in a retail store.