1000 Cumberland MallGet Directions
Atlanta, Georgia 30339
Upcoming Sales & Events
Lancôme National Make-up Artist at Macy's
6/12/2015 - 6/12/2015
Iced Tea That Makes a Splash at Teavana!All Sales
5/11/2015 - 7/26/2015
Date Posted: 4/9/2015
Buckle Atlanta is now hiring for the following positions: Sales Teammate, Sales & Management Internship, Management Development Program and Assistant Manager program outlines.Please visit our website at www.buckle.jobs to apply.
Date Posted: 4/3/2015
Journeys is currently hiring for part-time and full-time sales positions. Please go to www.journeys.com/careers to apply.
Date Posted: 4/14/2015
SALES ASSOCIATE; PRIMARILY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING A GREAT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AND MAXIMUM PROFITABILITY.
1. Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
2. Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
3. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks, remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
4. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions, maintains pricing and marketing standards.
5. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through building brand loyalty and clienteling.
6. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention and all other duties as directed by Management.
7. Participates in visual directives including setting planograms, zone maintenance, and cleaning standard.
8. Other duties as assigned/required.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Must have a high school diploma/GED
Must have 1-3 years retail experience (Sales, Luxury or Jewelry Sales preferred)
Excellent communication skills
Excellent customer service skills
Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
Excellent development opportunities
Generous employee discount
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and modern jewelry made from genuine metals at affordable prices. PANDORA jewelry is sold in more than 90 countries on six continents through approximately 9,900 points of sale, including more than 1,400 concept stores.
Date Posted: 4/13/2015
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be flexible with hours
- Must demonstrate strong people and selling skills
- Must maintain a neat and professional appearance
- At least 3 to 6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Employee is regularly required to talk and/or hear
- Employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle, and feel
- Employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms
- Employee must regularly climb ladders and balance
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Computer skills-Ability to perform basic functions on a computer
- Provide excellent customer service that meets or exceeds company standards, assuring complete satisfaction
- Opens and closes cash register, performing tasks such as counting money, following anti-fraud register procedures, organizing daily receipts, preparing nightly deposits
- Assists in changing displays, pulling merchandise for display areas, and ensuring display merchandise is priced and represented appropriately, as directed by manager
- Performs housekeeping functions (e.g.sweeping, mopping, and dusting) in all areas of the store, including the stockroom, selling floor, restroom and eating areas
- Other duties as assigned to ensure the successful operation of the store
- Demonstrates knowledge of all merchandise, as well as current fashion trends
Apply in person at store